With a 36 GPM service flow rate and connection options ranging in size from ¾” and 1.25" & 1.5" the 5810 valve is a perfect fit for mid-sized applications.
This product is manufactured in the United States of foreign
and domestic parts.
Features and Benefits:
- Fiber-reinforced polymer valve body for superior strength and durability, non-corrosive, and UV-resistant
- Continuous service flow rate of 36 GPM with a backwash of 28 GPM
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks and filters up to 21" in diameter
- Fully adjustable 3- or 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration
- Optical sensor for precision cycle positioning
- Soft water refill for a cleaner brine tank
- Designed with double backwash for reduced hardness leakage
- Diagnostics for historical valve performance
- Programming stored in memory and will not be lost due to
Accessories and Options:
- Filter or softener control valves
- Downflow co-current or up flow counter-current regeneration
- Fiber-reinforced polymer high-flow bypass valve
- Variable reserve for increased efficiency
- Programmable regeneration types for increased flexibility
- Three color bezel options of black, silver, and blue
- Bypass Valve - Request Plumbing connection from sizes below.
- Power Supply
Plumbing connection 3/4", 1", 1.25" Request when Checking out)