- Complete Twin tank water softener provides continuous soft water.
- Comes Standard With Upgraded Paddle Wheel Meter. This Durable Meter is Built Tough to Stand Up to Years of Water Metering.
- With a twin-tank system featuring the new Fleck 9100 valve, customers benefit from soft water 24/7.
- Resin Ships Loaded For Easier Installation
FLECK 9100 SXT WATER SOFTENERS GREAT FOR LARGE HOMES & LIGHT COMMERCIAL SOFTENING
15% savings in both water and salt. Unlike preset systems, the twin-tank system regenerates with soft water only when necessary and uses 100% of the tank in service. The end result? Fifteen percent savings in both water and salt.*
* Compared to a system with meter delayed regeneration and the reserve set at 30% of the system capacity, provided that half of the reserve capacity is unused.
How the Twin-Tank Softener works.
Hard water enters the tank in service, and fills it. As it passes through the resin, the hard water ions are attracted to the resin. By the time the water gets to the bottom of the tank, it’s soft.
When the resin becomes saturated with hard water ions, the tank goes into regeneration. Brine water is injected into the tank and rinses the hard water ions off the resin and down the drain. Once the resin is free of the hard water ions, fresh, soft water back washes all the brine water out, leaving the tank ready for service.
Twin 32K Tanks 948 with 1 CuFt Resin
Bypass 3/4" or 1" (Request size needed)