The Pentair® Fleck® 5800 Series of control valves sets a brand new standard for adaptability and innovative features. At the same time, they come from a company known for decades of expertise in the water industry, millions of units in service, and a tradition of rock solid reliability.
There is no need to stock a variety of control valves for filter or softener applications with the Pentair® Fleck® 5800. Every single 5800 was engineered to adapt easily to a wide variety of residential water system configurations.
This combination spells success for residential water conditioning dealers. It brings together the features homeowners prefer with the time-tested component designs professionals can trust for years of customer satisfaction.
- Stronger flow rates – 21 gallons/minute
- continuous, 27 GPM peak, 17 GPM backwash
- Faster setup time – 10,000 RPM fast-positioning motor with 12 volt DC drive
- Soft water refill – for better brine saturation and a cleaner brine tank
- Time of day backup – a built-in super capacitor maintains system data up to 12 hours after a home power outage
- Easy servicing – cartridge-based seal and spacer design for quick and easy replacement
- Optical technology – optical sensors control the backwash cycle for trustworthy, precise performance
- Clear backlit display – easy visibility for homeowners or service personnel… even in a dark basement