UVA-630HO 30 gpm (113 lpm) 9,000 58W 110V/220V LED 1 3/4" FNPT / 1" MNPT STAINLESS 304
- High output germicidal lamps inactivate chlorine resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.coli, and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- Specially designed, patented HO lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
- Durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
- Controller display visually displays days of use and will alarm if lamp failure occurs.
- Simple to maintain and service allowing for easy lamp replacement.
- UV system controller features a sealed case to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion and is CSA and CE compliant.
Polaris Scientific Ultraviolet systems provide a sleek, compact design and economical ultraviolet water treatment for low flow and medium flow applications such as: light commercial reverse osmosis systems, water vending machines, food industry, laboratory, medical facility water, pharmaceutical, cosmetic processes, final electronic component rinsing and recirculation loops to name a few.Effectively Destroys 99.9% of Waterborne Microorganisms.
- No need to handle toxic or corrosive chemicals or by-products
- Microbiologically free water without the use of potentially dangerous chemicals
- UV imparts no change in taste, odor, pH or conductivity
- No trihalomethanes (THM's) formation
- Fast and simple installation with three connection (two water and one electrical).
- Maintenance involves annual lamp replacement (provided water quality parameters are met).
- Automatic unattended and user friendly operation.
- Compact units with 304 stainless steel reactor chamber, polished for laboratory and medical use, require minimum space.
- Microorganisms are inactivated within seconds; eliminates the need for long retention times or retention tanks.
- Counter / Timer
- Visual Warning - “Power-On" LED
- Audible Lamp Failure Alarm
- Lamp Replacement Alarm
- No moving parts to wear out of break.
- Lower capital investment when compared to chlorine or ozone system.