The PAE TP-35 is built with FDA approved materials. The water storage chamber features a virgin polypropylene liner, high-grade chlorobutyl diaphragm and stainless steel 1/4" MPT water connection. The diaphragm is post cured to ensure that your water is tasteless, odorless and contaminant free. The tank is built with a sealed brass air valve and o-ring sealed cap to ensure a leak-free air chamber.
- Stainless steel water connection
- High-grade chlorobutyl diaphragm
- Virgin polypropylene liner
- Two part epoxy primer, polyurethane paint finish
- NSF-58 and CE approved
- Also known as PAE TKE-TP35
- Height 20.5 inches with ball valve. Diameter 12.5 inches.
- 1/4" quick connect ball valve included.
- 1/4" stainless steel MNPT connection for ball valve.