Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System 800 GPD Dual Booster
Light Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
Great Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration up to 800 GPD (gallon per Day) system.
This system comes with Dual booster pump for better quality of water production.
• Stage 1 - Sediment Filter 5 micron.
• Stage 2 - GAC Carbon filter
• Stage 3 - Carbon Block Filter 5 micron
• Stage 4 - Dual 400 GPD Membrane (800 GPD)
• Stage 5 - Carbon Filter 2.5" x 12" Filter for Odor reduction and Taste improvement.
20" Housing - All Quick Connect - 3/8" Tubing (Pre Filtration)
Filters Size 20" x 2.5"
% may vary based on membrane type water pressure, temperature & TDS
Membranes are tested at 77 F degrees water temp, 65 PSI water pressure, 250 PPM for efficiency production ratings.
Lower Water Temperature and higher TDS (PPM) will lower your water production.
PAE-2000 20 Gallon Tank
The PAE 2000 is built with FDA approved materials. The water storage chamber features a virgin polypropylene liner, high-grade chlorobutyl diaphragm. The diaphragm is post-cured to ensure that your water is tasteless, odorless and contaminant free. The tank is built with a sealed brass air valve and O-ring sealed cap to ensure a leak-free air chamber.
- Certification. The PAE 2000 is CE approved and certified to meet NSF standard 58. NSF standard 58 was specifically established to provide the minimum requirements for point-of-use (POU) reverse osmosis systems for public or private drinking water.
- Construction. The PAE 2000 is coated steel water storage tank that features a two part epoxy primer and a polyurethane paint finish. This tank uses stainless steel water connections, a high-grade chlorobutyl diaphragm, and a virgin polypropylene liner.
- Clean and Safe Water. The PAE 2000 diaphragm is post-cured to ensure that your water is tasteless, odorless and contaminant free.
Used or installed items are not eligible for return.
Titan Water Pro is your "Clean Water Solutions"