Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System 400 GPD RO Water (Blue or White housings whichever in stock)
- White Powder Coated Metal Frame
- Capable of Floor or Wall Mount
- 20 x 2.5 in Filters
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Pre-Filter Protects the System
- Stage 2 - Coconut Shell Catalytic Carbon Pre-Filter Removes Chloramine
- Stage 3 - 5 MIcron Carbon Block Pre-Filter Removes Additional Chlorine
- Stage 4 - Dual TFC-2012-200 GPD TFC Reverse Osmosis Membranes
TFC-2012-200 RO Membranes are tested at 65 PSI feed water pressure, 77 F Water Temperature and 250 PPM for best efficiency. For every -1 F temp from 77 F average loss of water production is average 2% per -1 F degree.
Includes Manual Flush Valve for regular flushing of membrane to extend the lifespan and good quality water.
Red Tube is your feedwater with 1/2" MPT x 1/2" FIP x 3/8" OD tube push in type fitting.
Black Tube is your waste water with 1/4" OD tube push in type fittings drain saddle.
White Tube is your RO Product water with inline ball valve.
This unit includes check valves on membranes, flow restrictor, auto shut off valve & housing wrench. Run water through the system after install for 15 - 30 minutes to remove all carbon fines. Require minimum 40PSI, if below 40psi feedwater add booster pump.
Great economical, no booster pump required. Great for hydroponic, aquarium and other light commercial use.