Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System 300 GPD RO Water
- White Powder Coated Metal Frame
- Capable of Floor or Wall Mount
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Pre-Filter Protects the System
- Stage 2 - Coconut Shell Catalytic Carbon Pre-Filter Removes Chloramine
- Stage 3 - 5 MIcron Carbon Block Pre-Filter Removes Additional Chlorine
- Stage 4 - Dual TFC-2012-150 GPD TFC Reverse Osmosis Membranes
TFC-2012-150 RO Membranes are tested at 65 PSI feed water pressure, 77 F Water Temperature and 250 PPM for best efficiency.
For every -1 F temp from 77 F average loss of water production is 2% per -1 F degree. Lower water temperature, feed water pressure and higher ppm will reduce ro water production. Minimum feed water pressure required is 40psi.
Includes Manual Flush Valve for regular flushing of membrane to extend the lifespan and good quality water.
Red Tube is your feedwater with 1/2" MPT x 1/2" FIP x 3/8" OD tube pushin type fitting.
Black Tube is your watste water with 1/4" OD tube pushin type fittings, drain saddle.
White Tube is your RO Product water with inline ball valve.
This unit includes check valves on membranes, flow restrictor, auto shut off valve & housing wrench.
Run water through the system after install for 15 - 30 minutes to remove all carbon fines.
Great economical, no booster pump required. Great for hydroponic, aquarium and other light commercial use.