Titan Water Pro
Under Sink Water Filter System - 2 stage filtration system
Although the 2 filters normally last 12 months on most city water sources, they may need to be replaced sooner if your water source has heavy sediments and other contaminants. So how do you know when to replace the filters? Just look at the stage-1 filter, when it turns from white to medium or dark brown, then you know it's time to replace the filters.
DRINKING WATER FILTERS SYSTEM 2 STAGE
1st STAGE- SEDIMENT FILTER 5 MICRON
Sediment filter to trap particles, including rust and calcium carbonate
- Sediment Filter is a polypropylene sediment filter with a high dirt holding capacity
- Size: 2.75" x 9,.75" fits 10" standard housing.
2nd STAGE -CTO CARBON BLOCK FILTER
- Chlorine, Taste & Odor Reduction
- Made with Premium Quality Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
- 5 µ Filtration
- No Release of Carbon Fines
- Fits all Standard 10" Filter Housings
- 2500 Gallon capacity @ 1 PPM Chlorine with 98% chlorine removal at end of cartridge life.
- Flow rate: 1 GPM
- Cartridge is designed for use in Under Sink Filtration & Reverse Osmosis Applications