WHOLE HOUSE WATER FILTER
1. Whole-House Filter or Point of Entry:
A whole-house filter is installed at a point on the home’s water supply plumbing that will result in treatment of all water that travels to any faucet or fixture in the home.
A whole-house filter system treats all water traveling to any faucet or fixture in the home. It removes the chemical before it can be ingested, breathed in, or absorbed by the skin during washing or bathing.
Carbon is a 12 x 40 catalytic, high activity granular activated carbon manufactured by steam activation of select coconut shell charcoal. The catalytic activity of this activated carbon makes it highly effective for the removal of chloramines and hydrogen sulfide from potable water. Its large micropore volume makes it particularly well suited for the removal of low molecular weight organic compounds and their chlorinated by-products such as chloroform and other trihalomethanes (THMs). An important feature of this material is its superior mechanical hardness and the extensive dedusting during its manufacture ensures an exceptionally clean activated carbon product.
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Taste and Odor
- VOC Removal
- Iron Removal
- Residential and Commercial Water Filters
- Aquarium water treatment
Whole House Water Filtration
This unit includes the following:
10"x 54"" FRP Mineral Tank (Color Varies)
Fleck 5600SXT Timer Valve
Fleck By Pass 1 " (3/4" Option available) Please request
Good Economical Whole House Catalytic Carbon Water Filter System.
The Fleck 5600SXT digital control valve uses a solid state microprocessor with LED display shows time of day, remaining capacity,
and regeneration cycle in process.
Fleck's new SXT controller is the next generation control valve. This replaces the past SE platform. The SXT features the same basic functionality as the SE, but has a larger backlit display, new diagnostic view, improved programming, and a power backup of over 48 hours.
- Injector/drain modules contain the brine valve, flow controls and injector are removable from the valve's exterior
- The timer is built with rugged 3/8" wide gears
- The controls are user friendly and easy to program
- The valve body is constructed of non-corrosive, UV resistant, fiber reinforced polymer
- Economical, low power consumption
- Easily replaceable components
- Large LCD with 48 hour capacitor back up, for power outages