WHOLE HOUSE WATER FILTER
1. Whole-House Filter or Point of Entry:
A whole-house filter is installed at a point on the home’s water supply plumbing that will result in treatment of all water that travels to any faucet or fixture in the home.
A whole-house filter system treats all water traveling to any faucet or fixture in the home. It removes the chemical before it can be ingested, breathed in, or absorbed by the skin during washing or bathing.
Features and Benefits:
- Catalytic Activity – Promotes a wide variety of chemical reactions where conventional carbons are not effective
- Non-Impregnated – Eliminates sates concerns with exotherm, ignition temperature and disposal
- On-Site Regeneration Capability – Reduced operating cost, extended service life
- Thermal Reactivation Option – can be recycled and reused
- High Conversion Rates – Efficient use of reactants
- Simple Equipment design – Handles fluctuating inlet concentrations, replaces more costly technologies with a passive system
- Faster Chemical Reaction Rates – Reduced carbon requirements, smaller equipment needed
Recycling and Reactivation:
Though TWP Catalytic Carbon is 100-percent freshly manufactured virgin GAC, it can be recycled and reused through thermal reactivation to restore its adsorptive capacity. This eliminates the costs and long-term liability associated with the disposal of spent GAC, and provides customers with a consistent, reliable supply of filtration media.
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Taste and Odor
- VOC Removal
- Iron Removal
- Residential and Commercial Water Filters
- Aquarium water treatment
One of the key characteristics of activated carbon is not only the high surface area available relative to their mass, but also the ability to act as a substrate for other materials. Internal surface area in the range of 850-2000m2/g allows the concentrated loading of highly specialized reagents (for example platinum and rhodium for hydrogenation processes) to the carbon surface that can be used in synthesis and catalysis applications across a range of industries. Activated carbons from Catalytic Carbons are carefully engineered to have the correct physical properties to optimize their use in this duty, manufactured from coconut shell, coal or wood bases.
Similarly, the unique reactive nature of the internal surface of activated carbon means that there is an inherent ability for the promotion of reactions between gases and liquids that would either proceed too slowly or generate uneconomic yields of final product. This is achieved without the need for the addition of a chemical reagent to the activated carbon and often true catalysis proceeds, without degradation of the surface or adsorbent.
Catalytic Carbons are engineered with specific characteristics making them ideally suited to use in all sectors of the catalysis market.
Includes ByPass Valve 1" Pipe Size