Whole House Water Softener System
This Fleck Built water softener system is powered by a Fleck 5600 SXT digital meter. Fleck is the most popular digital meter on the market today. The backlit LCD display and user friendly interface makes it very easy to operate. This is a complete system except for needing the drain line and salt.
This system will treat an entire household of 6+ people.
64,000 grain unit = 12"x52" mineral tank and standard brine tank
Our standard high capacity 8% cross link resin (up to 1-2 PPM of Iron)
Features & Benefits
- Continuous service flow rate of 20 GPM with a backwash of 7 GPM
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks up to 12" and filter up to 10" in diameter
- Diagnostics for historical valve performance
- Fully adjustable 3- or 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- LCD display alternates between time of day, volume remaining or days until regeneration
- Super capacitor for keeping time of day during power outage
- Programming stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
- Filter or softener control valves
- Downflow double backwash cam for reduced hardness leakage
- Downflow co-current or upflow counter-current regeneration
- Swivel attachment for 360° rotation of power head
- Brine cam auxiliary switch
- Plumbing connections
- Fiber-reinforced polymer or stainless steel bypass valve
- Programmable regeneration types for increased flexibility
- SXT-Large LCD display and userselectable time clock or metered function; usable for filtration and softener systems
- Bypass Valve 1"